All Courses and Classes come with downloadable images that support the video lessons. These are usually the reference images and final drawing/paintings from the artist.
Our Essentials Courses are slightly different because they have written exercises along with the reference photos.
Here's how to download the supporting files to your device:
1. If you're using a desktop or laptop computer (PCs & Macs)
- RIGHT click* on the link you want to download and from the pop-up menu choose "Save Link As" or "Save Link As..." or "Download Linked File As..." or "Save Target As...".
- Choose where (on your computer) to save the PDF file and click "Save".
- Go to the location on your computer where you've just saved file and open it.
*Mac Users: if you use a Mac, you may not have set up a right click function on your mouse or trackpad. To get the pop-up menu, hold the CTRL key and LEFT click on the link.
2. If you're using an iPad or iPhone
- It's best to use Safari on your iPhone ir iPad if you want to download files. If you just want to open them to view them as you work, you can use any browser (such as Chrome or Safari).
- Tap the link you want to download. The PDF will open on your device in a new window.
- Tap once anywhere on the screen and tap the "Open in iBooks" link in the top-right corner or bottom-right corner.
- You can now open the PDF from the built-in iBooks app at any point in the future.
- Note: when you download a PDF on an iPhone or iPad, the images don't save in your camera roll, the PDF document saves in your iBooks app.
3. If you're using an Android tablet or phone
- Tap and HOLD the link you want to download.
- Choose "Save Link".
- Go to the Downloads Folder on your device to find the PDF file you've just downloaded.
- Note: when you download a PDF on an Android phone or tablet, the images don't save in your camera roll, the PDF document saves in your Downloads folder.