ArtTutor's three galleries a place for you to share your artwork with other artists on the same journey of improvement as you.
They're about recording your progress, getting feedback from our supportive members and seeing how others are interpreting the lessons and challenges on ArtTutor.
We have three galleries:
- The Originals Gallery - this is where you can post your own original artwork that isn't based on an ArtTutor lesson.
- Lesson Gallery - post your renditions of ArtTutor lessons.
- Challenge Gallery - post your entries to the ArtTutor Monthly Challenge.
Whichever gallery you post to, it will be visible only to ArtTutor members. We don't give the general public access to your art.
Groups are like forums where you can start and take part in discussions with other members. We have a group for each of the major mediums (like watercolour, pastels, oils etc.) where you can ask questions about techniques and materials.
We also have various challenge groups too - like the Monthly ArtTutor Challenge, Inktober and The Daily Sketching Challenge.
Groups are only visible to members of ArtTutor.
How do I unlock access Galleries, Groups and Challenges?
You can access groups, galleries and challenges in two ways:
- Purchasing an ArtTutor All Access subscription.
- Purchasing one course or three classes.
You can purchase three classes over any time period and it will unlock access to galleries, groups and challenges.
As soon as you unlock access to ArtTutor's community features, you'll have lifetime access to them.