We don't need a lot of rules at ArtTutor because our members are such a great bunch, oozing common sense and a desire to help! If you're new here, the only 'rules' you need to remember are:
1. Please only upload ONE piece of artwork per day to the Originals Gallery.
This is so everyone gets fair exposure, which doesn't happen if someone uploads dozens of images in one go. Of course, you're free to upload one image every day and there's no cap on the total artwork you can upload over time
2. Please only upload images of artwork made with drawing and painting media.
Almost anything can be rightly classed as art and to keep the site reasonably focused, we ask that you don't upload images of digital art, photography, sculpture and crafts.
3. Tasteful nude artwork IS allowed.
Some of the most famous art ever made contains nude figures. This is perfectly acceptable but if we feel it's distasteful, bordering on pornography or features what appears to be a minor, we'll remove it without notice.
4. No discussions of politics or religion, please.
It leads to arguments almost every time.
5. Respect the copyright of others. Only upload artwork that is uniquely yours. If it's based on a reference photo, make sure it's either a copyright-free photo or if it's not, that you have permission to use it.
Everything else is common sense. Be nice. Be positive. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Remember, we are all here to learn and to improve and hopefully, to make friends. Life is too short for any of the negative stuff! :)