When you photograph your artwork with certain devices, the image will often appear rotated at 90 degrees when you upload it to the Internet. This is due to the information that the camera stores when the photo is taken and how the camera was held.
ArtTutor automatically detects the information most of the time and, if necessary, rotates the image the right way. Occasionally however, a piece of artwork will be rotated sideways.
The easiest way to resolve this is to delete the image and upload it again but rotate it by 90 degrees in the opposite direction on your computer or device first.
If you have comments attached to your image, you can still delete and replace the image without losing those comments. Here's how to do that:
1. Go to My Artwork from the My ArtTutor menu.
2. Click on the Collection the artwork belongs to.
3. Click on the piece of artwork you want to change.
4. Click the 'edit' link next to the artwork's title.
5. In edit mode, click the 'Remove' button beneath the artwork thumbnail image:
6. You'll then be able to upload your new rotated image in its place.
7. Save the page.