Try these first
1. You can use either your username or your email address to sign in. If one doesn't work try the other.
2. If your username has a space in, you must use the space when signing in. For example, if your username is Joe Bloggs, typing in JoeBloggs won't work.
3. Your password is case sensitive. For example, if your password is Millie123 then millie123 won't work.
Not accepting your username or email address?
When you enter your username or email address, you'll get a green tick if it exists in our system, or a red cross if it doesn't.
If you get a green tick and you can't log in, it's because you are entering the wrong password for that username or email address.
To fix this, you need to reset your password here.
If you get a red cross when entering your username and/or email address, it's because they don't exist on our system. Double check your spelling and whether there are any spaces in your username. Could you have used a different email address?
If you can't figure out your username or password, please contact us here and give us as much info as you can (like the email address you think you used and your full name) and we'll do some searching.
Password email not turning up?
If you've entered your email address or username successfully but the recovery email doesn't show up, please do the following:
- Wait up to 15 minutes. Sometimes it can get stuck in your email provider's filters while they check it for spam.
- Check your spam/junk folder.
- Check your promotions tab if you use Gmail.
It's rare for a password reset email not to show up but if you've done each of the above and still can't see it, please contact us here.