ArtTutor All Access gives you access to, well, everything! You can watch all of our courses and classes as often as you like while you have an active All Access subscription.
Purchasing individual courses and classes only give you access to those that you've purchased. But you get access to them for life.
Advantages to ArtTutor All Access
- You get to sample many different lessons. ArtTutor All Access lets you 'taste' lots of different lessons before committing time to them so you can choose exactly what you want.
- For someone who takes a class or more each month, it works out cheaper than buying them individually.
- You can't download videos, but can access them as often as you like with an Internet connection.
Advantages to buying individual Courses & Classes
- You get to download the videos and keep them for life.
- Once downloaded you don't need an Internet connection to watch them back - great if you're tucked away in a little villa in the middle of nowhere!
- The upfront cost is typically lower, especially if you're buying classes.
Which is best for you?
ArtTutor All Access is the best option if you have more time for art. Watching just one class a month will save you money compared to buying them individually. If you think you'll watch more than 12 in the coming year, it's definitely worth considering ArtTutor All Access.
Individual courses and classes are better for people who have sporadic blocks of leisure time to commit to art. Maybe you have a few weeks downtime in the summer that you'd like to spend drawing or painting. Purchase a class or two for then maybe.